Moving into a new home can be an exciting time for any homeowner. But ensuring that you are the only tenant in your home is just as important. Termites can find their way into your home through infested lumber used during home renovations or even mulch used during landscaping. Even if your home has not had any recent work done termites can become an unwanted house guest by coming through our doorframes, deck posts, and porch steps, or porch support beams. Keep your home protected by knowing the signs of a termite infestation.
Contact us for our termite inspection services if you notice:
- Mud tubes on your foundation or under your porch
- Tiny holes in your woodwork
- Severed wings or small debris throughout your home
- Bubbling or sagging spots in your drywall
- Spots on your floor or ceiling that can look similar to water damage